View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012, 19:14   #313
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
You are wrong Margaret -I did read the thread before it got deleted by Mick.

Mancie will accept sparring with Garinda in good heart and with a certain spirit - some of the others who know him less well may take offence. They are all grown-ups and what they write is in the public domain -if they don't like it all they have to do is switch thread. Garinda brought up a new argument in the topic and got jumped on as far as I could see and accused injustly of a personal attack. I believe he just defended himself and his opinions with words after that.

As to unsigned red karma it is cowardly - to write nasty insinuations to someone about family members who are no longer here as well is just downright nasty in my humble opinion.
Your wrong in this one Diane. Garinda was bringing up my brothers activities from over 5 years ago and has done on 3 occasions when the thread has been nothing to do with this. I don't like Garinda throwing up the issue of my brother in that way which is obvious intimidation, he then started using my first name as if he was on good terms with me, when i told him I didn't like it, he then carried on using my first name and taking the mickey by mentioning my brother's activities which are nothing to do with me.

Would you like me to slag you off and then start calling you by your first name when I was not on those terms with him.

Then to keep making insinuations about the effect of drugs on my life.