View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 23:40   #384
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Yeah i am pretty much open minded..but I was asking a question of someone who has said they would be prepared to shoot his own children for theft...have you read some of the past posts this idiot has written?...such as chopping hands off ..shooting children?.. he's a nutter
Are you ready for one of those little reality checks, I sometimes give you?

When we try to trade your wild inaccuracies, for things called actual facts?

Good.

Let's begin.

I posted, and said...

Hypothetically, if I was in the armed forces, and ordered to fire plastic bullets, or water cannon, on mobs of rioters, out endangering innocent lives, whilst looting, and carrying out arson attacks, I would.

I would, because that was the job I'd have chosen to do, and that involves obeying orders.

It would make no difference to me who the mob actually consisted of, because unlike the vast majority of members on here, you said hypothetically you wouldn't report your child, if you knew they'd been out looting and rioting.

I remember, after I asked you, if you had a child who'd stolen a large sum of money off an elderly grandparent, would you report that crime, and you similarly said no.

Shamefully, in my opinion. An attitude which reflects badly on the society we've created.

Then, as now, it's my opinion, that what you say you'd do, in this hypothetical situation, that this is an example of bad parenting, in which children fail to learn a very useful lesson in life, that being for the majority of the times in this life, actions have consequences.

This is the reality of what was said, and posted.

This is when I say...'Please quote any evidence to the contrary.'

You, of course can't. As there isn't any.

A day or so later, I'll ask 'No luck, coming up with the evidence Vern?'

Depending how many empties are on the floor, you either have a little chuckle, or start mubbling on about fisty-cuffs, rumble in the jumble sale, or some other such nonsense.

Provide a quote, which shows everything I've just posted about shooting poor lickle innocent babies, isn't in fact the actual truth of the matter. If you can.

Evidence, to the contrary?

Vern 'on your pushbike' Tebbit, it's over to you....

We'll be waiting.

Last edited by garinda; 01-09-2012 at 23:46.