View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 12:28   #545
Houseboy

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchfcrules View Post
surely the Volsted act, in america, proved that all that you do is create crime, through prohibition, not irradicate it.
Absolutely!!! My point entirely.

By the way Garinda, nice to see that you are keeping the old open mind about things. Nothing like having an argument with someone who is so convinced of their "rightness" that everyone else has to be wrong if they don't fit in. In case you hadn't noticed, I have agreed with you on some points but I don't see that being the case with you, are you always so convinced of your beliefs (because that is what they are, not facts).
If only you had my knowledge on this you may, just possibly, move slightly from your entrenched view. Unfortunately, due to this being a public forum I am limited as to what I can say for a number of reasons. Both from a historical and sociological point of view this is a subject I have extensive knowledge on. There are facts and there are opinions and they do not always equate to the same thing.