View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:26   #634
Houseboy

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
If you'd care to take time out to find out just a little more about people on here you may gain some knowledge, try looking at the whats on thread, think it may broaden your mind somewhat
Again, as usual it seems, you have failed completely to answer a perfectly frank and open-ended question. Exactly what have I said or done to offend? If I have been in any way offensive perhaps you would care to explain what that offence is? And the dangerous ground?
Do you not think that some of the posts on here are far worse than anything I place on it? I myself have been called variously ignorant, a clown, stupid and other things that I most definitely am not. Do I take offence? Absolutely not! Why? Because it is just a forum for debate and people will disagree on all manner of things but it shouldn't come down to "name-calling". As for broadening my mind, I doubt if there is anyone on this forum who is more broad minded than I (read my posts and judge).
If I have offended you in any way that appears to be personal then it is totally unintended but if you are suggesting that I read everyone's personal info to avoid saying anything that offends because of personal circumstances, I'm sorry but that is never going to happen.
Incidentally, I'm virtually blind in one eye, but will I take offence at people commenting on disability (which I have never seen myself as - no pun intended)? No, I will not!
I still await an answer to the "dangerous ground" statement.