View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 21:48   #759
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
On a completely different tack -I am greatly dis-heartened by the fact that twice recently on this thread I have received red karma.

Not for the fact in itself -which is fair enough -but for the fact that it has been twice unsigned. Say what you think -say it to my face, I won't be upset and will take it as your valid opinion. Yours has as much weight as mine.

Please though have the strength of your convictions and say who you are as well as your comment. There is nohing worse than a coward - so your comments are worth less than nothing without your signature.

Mine is always signed.

Where possible - as mostly it is green - I will thank your for your interaction - otherwise am willing to have a personal chat, you will find that I am a reasonable soul.

I stand by what I say...have he courage to defend your stance and your words by signing them.
If you're like me, just laugh.

If you're a better person than me, less mean, which I have no doubt you are, try and show a little pity for those weaker than yourself. Who are too afraid to say what they think.

Either way you look at cowardice, just be glad it isn't something that festers away within you.

Karma, shmarma.

I had some unsigned good stuff today.

It was their choice it was unsigned.

I pity them, for finding some daft thing I posted witty.

Bless 'em.