View Single Post
Old 14-09-2012, 07:31   #795
mobertol
God Member

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Perhaps the silly hunt's not a very good speller.

Aha! Had not considered him at all. Your suggestion might just be correct now I come to think about it -it all starts to fall into place.

I was thinking of having the message analysed by the top hand-writing experts in MI5 (you know I have my contacts there...) -but on your suggestion certain things now jump out at me: the only capital letter used was in your name, which was not at the beginning of the phrase -does this mean someone who nurses a conflicting secret admiration and esteem for you

Better and better - the profile begins to fit. The rant did show some vestigial humour and intelligence, if hidden under years of rhetoric...

I leave you to draw your final Honclusion - I am fairly satisfied that your intuition is Horrect - I seem to be developing an aversion to words which begin with a C -most strange

Just to keep on thread -recreational drugs have ruined many a decent family...they cause more misery across the board than the short lived pleasure they may seem to give to some.

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence