View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012, 03:48   #5
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Super mosque in doubt

What a pity.

If you'd taken your shoes off, I bet they'd have let you go in there for a wee, preventing anymore li'l accidents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisychain View Post

Being an older person, slowing down a bit and with a few incontinent experiences i feel secure that wherever I am in Accrington I can get to toilet facilities. Having been to the main Post Office and turned into Peel Street to find the toilet facilities closed and being redirected to the Market Hall. I am ANGRY! I had to manoeuvre the bus station area, with people waiting, talking and smoking. Then negotiating the market and opening the door to the market hall. I said excuse me so many times to get through the number of people going nowhere. Arriving at the lift, there is a queue! Grr! At last, inside BUT no! Doors stay open to wait for others. Yet another door to push open before getting into a cubicle. AAH! Did you hear me from Scaitcliffe House? No? Not surprised, you are not listening to people. You offer free bags for dogs’ faeces. Dogs do not provide revenue to HBC. I do, so now is the time to offer people incontinence pads. When and where can i collect? Wishing incontinence on no one, Tracey Trickle
Guffaw.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote