View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012, 07:41   #875
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

If you still had the capacity to read what's already been said you'll see I've already posted about what I've personally experienced regarding recreational drugs, from people having a great time on them, to living with a heroin addict, and working with teenage sex workers who prostituted themselves to fund a habit, etc, etc.

So the inference that I don't know what I'm talking about, from those who'd like this crap legalised, really doesn't wash.

It really is never going to happen, so accept it.

If you do need chemicals to trick your brain into thinking you're having a great time, just be happy that all this crap is very easily available already, and it's very unlikey you'll face criminal conviction, unless you're dealing.

Most people have never had sex with a child, yet still have a view on paedophilia.

Does that make their opinion any less valid?

No offence, well take it if you like, but there's only one person who's ever posted on here in favour of legalising these drugs, who didn't come across like they're a bit soft in the head.

At least Eric said his piece, and had the intelligence to realise this forum doesn't support the idea that taking drugs as a recreation should be made legal.

Then there's the sad little minority that either can't grasp this fact, or are addicted to public humiliation.

Either way, it's sad for them.