View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012, 13:06   #902
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Yes, I should imagine I could.

If I was.

Though I fear that's a bit of a thread wander.

My point raised is very relevant to this thread.

That being, criminal behaviour, and the partaking of illegal narcotics for recreation, raises the question does it therefore make it easier, since users are already breaking the law, to go on and commit further crimes?

Your an idiot! My brothers done his time paid his debt to society. As for the spanking that was 20 years ago!!! what's that got to do with anything? Moreover what does it have to do with me! Also lets talk about your activities of a sexual nature? Why do you bring this up?

Your doing it to undermine what I said that "Drugs are a personal choice!" You bring my brother up deliberatly.

I have never mentioned my brothers activities on this forum. You are the one who has brought it up! NO FURTHER COMMENT!

I seriously hope you have a good time with Parkinsons - you little worm! I hope you suffer - and I say that for keep mentioning my brother when you know nothing - and these moderators do nothing to stop scum like you trolling!

It makes sense now that someone told me you are contributing to this forum financially - which is why you get away with trolling.

Last edited by kestrelx; 15-09-2012 at 13:10.