View Single Post
Old 21-10-2012, 17:49   #73
Chris SUI JURIS
I am Banned

Re: parking Ticket issued outside the market hall, with a disabled badge?

I believe a Notice of conditional acceptance is the way forward You can discharge PCN with a notice of your own sent by recorded delivery

conditional acceptance is a notice accepting their claim against you provided they can prove...a.b.c etc Give them fourteen days, If they don't answer your notice IN FULL send them a default notice.don't ignore PCN's To do so is accepting the views the notice expresses.why not write your own notice and see how they respond? Your intentions are honest - you simply want to understand what it is they are saying in their notice.

Your notice could be:

Address
Parking Theifs Limited
Head of crook Collections
Robbery House
Lancashire

Your REF No ABC12345678 - Issued [date]
(My REF YOUR GETTING nothing 123)

Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Penalty Notice and Request for Clarification.

Dear Head of crook Collections

You have apparently made allegations of criminal conduct against me.

You have apparently made demands upon me.

I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfil them.

I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of God given Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 14 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am [MR ALL CAPS 'NAME'] and that I owe £80.00 upon proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a ‘person’ actually is, legally speaking.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know what the difference between a ‘human being’ and a ‘person’ actually is, legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that I am MR ALL CAPS 'NAME' and not lower case shortened name

5. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

6) Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'vehicle' actually is, legally speaking.

7) Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'driver' actually is, legally speaking.

8) Upon proof of claim that you know what 'driving' actually is, legally speaking.

9) Upon proof of claim that section 2; clause 12 of the Bill of Rights 1689 does not state 'That all grants and promises of fines and forfeitures of particular persons before conviction are illegal and void'.

10) Upon proof of claim that all Acts are not statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights

11) Upon proof of claim that Lancashire Council is not a corporation and legal fiction and does not require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties

12) ) Upon proof of claim that contracts do not require mutual consent.

As I have conditionally accepted your offer of contract we are not in dispute.

I hereby grant you a further 14 days in order for you to prove your claim against me by rebutting my notice. Also, let me take this opportunity to remind you the offence of Misconduct In Public Office is a Common Law Offence which carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

[Signature] just shortened lowercase name

you can have some real fun with these notices

Last edited by Chris SUI JURIS; 21-10-2012 at 17:57.
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote