View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 12:29   #13
emamum
Senior Member+

Re: Please can someone explain raspberry pi to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
There is quite a lot of money in flash games these days, is there not?
I think the raspberryPI would be a great gift. as if in the end its just a pipe dream he still has a usable computer and they are pretty cool to show off. I am interested to know how good this kid is. He's got an interest in programming. Is he any good? what is his knowledge already? Ian can put him on the right track...

edit> Aint being condescending or anything. The customROM i use on my mobile phone is developed by a 14 year old. These kids are the programmers of tomorrow. They need a good start and nudge in the right direction
thats exactly what i thought, all he has atm is an interest in it and needs to go a bit further to see if hes any good and actually enjoys it, if he does then he can get bigger better things, if not then nothings lost

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote