View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 15:49   #171
walkinman221
Senior Member+

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accylad72 View Post
A cynical confession in my eyes, most people I know were expecting a confession and remorse so Shane can secure his parole when the time comes. I knew Shane (not well) and David who was a freind.
7 years Davids family and friends still havent had a funeral.
Shane was not such a nice guy before the murder, he had a reputation as a nutcase and Dave was warned to be careful when he was seeing Shanes ex.
Shane has attempted to escape from Prison not that long into his sentence and it was reported as one of nearest miss escapes from a high security prison.
In the trial it was reported on the night of the disappearance Shane and his Son were dressed in black leaving the house at night, maybe now his son can answer to what his part was in the matter and maybe be prosecuted for perjury as part of Shanes albi.

Dave was popular and well known on the pub scene especially with his talent for snooker and pool, he was a nice, generous, funny guy. yes he had faults but never deserved to be murdered by the cold and calculated jealous Fitzpatrick.
I agree ,i also knew of fitzpatricks reputation, and had a acquaintance who had part of his ear bitten off by him. He also was known to violent towards his then wife . Which in my mind doesnt really portray the image of a gentle kind man that paz1976 is trying to put forward