View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012, 17:13   #128
Barrie Yates
Senior Member+

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013

I am really surprised, not a one of the usual bigots have had a go against SAF & La Creme - after all we dropped 2 points, but what a game to watch against Newcastle

Not surprised that the musical chairs continues at Deadwood Park - I thought it was a good festive season for them as they only dropped three points. Must be terribly galling for VFC supporters to see that Burnley are above them in the league - and that they are only seven points above the drop zone

If Stanley can sort themselves out there could be a real local derby next year in the 1st Division - Stanley v Rovers would really be something.

The scousers - well, true to form really, can't even string two wins together, no wonder DinG is hoping that Rodgers takes over at Deadwood.

The NN do worry me, with a forward line -whatever the permutation, costing over £100M and they can't seem to score at the moment - I do expect them to click soon and give us a real run for the title - but certainly the scousers won't be any danger, they are even the third team in Liverpool now behind Everton and Everton Reserves.

Hope all you contributors to this thread have had a good Christmas and that the New Year is good to you all