View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 00:34   #64
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

So what were you expecting from us older people? Someone to say OK Sam borrow my ladder and get up there and fix the roof? Someone to provide a bit of cash for materials?

Of course we care, but the time for your sort of action is past. If you really are serious, your enthusiam does you credit but it is being channeled in the wrong direction.

As for wanting to know our full concerns/reasons, I think the tone of this thread should be enough for you. It's time for you to wake up and live in the real world. This could be a salutary lesson for the rest of your life. And I really do think you should take off your rose tinted glasses when you are talking about the owner.

I address all this to you assuming your concerns really are serious. If the whole thing is a wind up, and I still do have a nagging doubt about that, given some of your posts, then please go away and don't bother us again.

BTW thank you for making me feel at least as old as the more than 3x your age that I actually am. Oh for the enthusiasm of youth...