View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 12:24   #67
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 View Post
Okay JaySay, Churchills. - Pedantic. Most of you seem genuinely concerned but some of you seem... well not so much concerned. I am sorry but I will not stop until this building is saved or demolished. And hey maxthecollie, that stuff that looks like stone is just a tiny "tiled" layer, the accy brick is behind it smart as'. This thread is not a joke and I am not after attention from people mostly at least 2 times older than me. I just thought it would be easy to talk to older people about this situation as I thought you may care... I will be at Churchills today and Sunday (just sitting outside, i wont be going in.) I will be there both days from 1pm for at least 1 hour. I would not take offence if any of you wanted to chat in person as I want to know your full concerns/reasons. Thanks... :L
The only thing is you want to talk to people older, but you chose not to listen, again I will tell you this building is beyond any sort of repair, its too far gone and would need far too much money spending on, we are talking millions her. not paper round money, and I don't just talk of the top of my head I'm a time served Joiner and have some idea what I'm talking about
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote