View Single Post
Old 14-01-2013, 08:01   #114
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Oh Hum its a funny old world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I don't agree with the gap thing. I don't care if someone has 10 or 100 times more money than I do as long as I can provide for my family.

The gap thing has more to do with jealousy than need.
Think you've hit the nail on the head there Neil, the likes of C'mon and Mancie, have that green eyed yellow monster sat on their shoulders, why should they have it when I haven't, that's why Labour will never prosper, because the moment they gain any sort of power and the financial trappings that go with it, they have a change in attitude, from all for one and one for all, to I'm all right jack your own your own now, as our present MP has proved only too well, and remember good old Tony, he's made over £12 million since departing government, and good old Gordon is far to busy on the circuit earning megabucks and hasn't been seen in the Commons for over 12 months now, yet he's still getting his sixty odd thousand quid MPs salary, good god if that had been a Tory C'mon would have been doing somersaults and frothing at the mouth, but not one word of condemnation, which I find a tad hypocritical
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote