View Single Post
Old 19-01-2013, 14:26   #145
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Oh Hum its a funny old world

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
And the ethos of political persuasion you so eagerly support had quite a long time to make a start, did they, did they hell, they just stuck their noses as far into the through as they could. Even Jones will have increased his income three or four times all told since entering Parliament, not only that he retained his county council seat saying he would not claim any payments he was entitled too, until he thought nobody was looking them started to claim. left wing politicians have always been good with the mouth, but do very little when they have the power to do so. Just one question these
Somehow I reckon the real Tories have the advantage private school taught to keep the hoy poloy down and know how to keep the working class Tories in place.
A case of nip back paddywack give the dog a bone, whilst they live higher on the hog than most of us imagine.
There is if you notice a class that can attend every sporting event no matter where no matter when, horse racing for example, I wonder, which party supports them or has them supporting it?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote