View Single Post
Old 26-01-2013, 20:36   #293
Accrington Lad

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Well if Less' sentence from earlier in the thread confused the poor lad. He has no hopes with yours

I don't think this can be ignored. This kid is going to seriously hurt himself if he keeps on going into that building
I do understand what he wrote actually. And no I will NOT hurt myself. ive been in with kids younger than myself. and they havnt hurt themselves either. Nor have they trashed anything. not all kids are like that.
Its what kids do, we explore, we take risks, thats how we learn (sometimes by the time we have learnt its too late... but thats how it goes for us youngens.) We like exploring and enjoying our lves. just like im sur most of you lot enjoy sitting in the railway by the fire having a few drinks and a nice chat. I dont disagree with that. So you should let us do what we enjoy. All we are doing is exploring our town and learning new things - like how much a pint of beer was back in 2003. Churchills is our den. Its a place to relax and chat, just like as i said above, ur place to chill is in the railway by the fire. it feels good to us that we have our own little place where we can get away from everyone else and just chillax. we could go in their 10000 times and never get bored. -Seriously how many times since i started going in there have u heard reports of churchills being on fire or seeing windows been put through.
There are ropeswings in the ball room - 3 of them where the chandeliers used to hang (one chandelier still hangs today)
Its our patch, our den. Its what we do. And with all these rubbish days we have had for ts nice sit in there and keep warm and dry while still having the company of each other.
Now sorry if this has been hard to read (im on mobile device)
Hope u understand. Peace!!!