View Single Post
Old 27-01-2013, 19:00   #313
Accrington Lad

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mog View Post
I dont know who you are and I dont think I want to. Whether you are some older person who is taking the Mick or if you are a young wippersnapper who has no idea what he is talking about and has the manners of a pig. It matters not to me. What does matter though is that you have made a threat to one of the older members on this site. I live in Kent, which is a good job for you mate. because If the threat was aimed at me. I would be on my way up to Accy to assist you with your thinking.
Please dont assult a minor, i know i might deserve it for some of the things i have come out with but its not worth it for you as u will get done off the police. Sorry.
But its not like i came on this site and just started insulting and calling everyone horrible things. It just started because people started telling me that I shouldnt be going into derelict places and telling me theres no hope for the building and demanding i give up, which doesnt feel nice when nobody will supprt u when ur trying to do something u think is helpful and nice for the community. It just made me flip and write negative things which i now know i shouldnt but at the time i wasnt thinking. I just felt as if everyone was purposely trying to wind me up and I do not like feeling belittled so i just got angry. I now know that I shouldnt of done.
I will still keep trying but I will not be as picky with other peoples opinions.
I have found some very good help now from a couple of charities who say they will try and help save the building.
Thank You, and sorry to everybody that I have insulted and offended, etc.
Now please tell me some other things in Accrington that I can research and take photos etc. Cheers