View Single Post
Old 13-02-2013, 08:33   #179
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
I know very well who the next oppomnents are Jay - are you still reading the fixtures list in the Beano or something. The thing is the scousers got beat last night and their own manager thought the penalty was "dodgy". Getting even further and further behind the top four but BR stated this week that he exppected to get in the top four - he didn't say in which year though.
As for tomorrow, well if we come away with something I will be happy, if not then of course we will always have another shot at them and we will be there again next year - Scousers and the Deadwood gang won't be.
Namely because they buy there way there, if Rovers were able to field a team costing over £200 million every week, they'd be in with a shout too, the thing that makes me laugh more than anything is the fact that Fergie has the cheek to moan about fixtures, if your not up to it don't enter it. well Today will be a Sky Sports News free zone in my gaff, only watched it for an hour this morning and though I was watching the United channel. well I'm of to change into my Ronaldo shirt ready for the match which I'll be switching on at 7.44.30s just in time for the kick off
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote