View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:20   #216
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Liverpool.. the road to the Title 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
No treble this year, a good game to watch and I think United were going OK until the ridiculous red card - Nani was watching the ball when Arbolea went into him. If we had a cat it would get a good kicking.
Surprised that Rooney didn't start but guessed his idea was to bring him and others on part way into the second half and really pressure Real.
It now makes Sunday a difficult one to call - will La Creme be off the boil or will they come out all fired up - all the makings of another good game. Could still be the league and the FA Cup double as the SAF swan song
Well I have to say Barrie that that red card was absolutely ridiculous to say the least, if ever one decision changed a game that did. What surprised me even more was that Roy Keane, speaking after the match said the red card was totally justified. Another baffling thing was Rooney being on the bench, its being suggested in the press this morning that he could be moving towards the door at United, and as for SAF swan song, you know something we don't
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote