View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 22:45   #13
Tesco Rambler
I am Banned

Re: Wanted - Trainee baker, Oswaldtwistle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Local established family baker's shop in Oswaldtwistle seeks trainee baker.

(Note trainee. Meaning this job might be suitable for someone of any age who might need a job, or a change from what they're currently doing, not necessarily just a school leaver.)

Call in person, between 9am - 3pm, Monday to Saturday, for an application form to -

Martin's Bakery.
325 Union Road,
Oswaldtwistle,
BB5 3HS.

(If I can help with anything else please feel free to p.m. me. Though I don't really know very much more, other than my brother's only just advertised this job today.)
If I was younger and just starting out I wouldn't mind this job. Trouble is I didn't think like I do now when I was just starting out. Nevertheless I can't imagine an unpleasant baker. I bake bread myself and its a great process and bakers, just like people who like rabbits, must be decent, civilised and likeable people.
When I was a postman in the 1970s there was a continental baker in Ossy. Also way back then there was a lovely delicatesen at the bottom of Water Street in Accy run by a Polish couple and the breads and lovely aromas in that shop... If you could have bottled it, you could have sold it.
Tesco Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote