View Single Post
Old 15-03-2013, 21:35   #1
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Aren't you glad you voted for this numpty?

Is our MP for real?

When there was talk of merging constituencies..he kicked and screamed because it might have affected the gravy train that he is on. Now he thinks its a good idea to merge local councils to save money.

MP?s super-council plan comes under fire - Accrington Observer

I've suspected for some time that Jones has a god complex, but now I'm convinced that he's touched in the head and totally lost the plot.

Lets take a quote of his...

“In times of austerity we have to think about working collaboratively. We have six finance officers and six heads of legal service, plus chief executives, plus a whole host of bureaucrats down at Preston.”

Let me fix that for him....

'In times of austerity we have to think about working collaboratively. We have umpteen MP's representing East Lancashire, plus umpteen associated hangers on, plus umpteen private secretaries, plus a whole host of bureaucrats down at Westminster'

Hey Ken..what do you think of your hero now that he's attempting to stab his own local party councillors and constituents in the back?

Anyone of ANY political persuasion that puts an 'X' against this self serving buffoons name next time is certifiable. He is to the electorate of Hyndburn what Venkys are to the supporters of Blackburn Rovers or what Pol Pot was to the Cambodians...an abomination!