View Single Post
Old 25-04-2013, 09:07   #123
Mog

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEaston View Post
All credit to the government for their relentless pursuit of any avenue that can get this joker out of the UK. He's not British, and has no right to be. To my mind you lose your rights as a citizen when you act against citizens (it wasnt a christmas present he was wrapping when the idiot blew his own hand off - hence the hook for a hand).

So the court route failed, next step change the law by signing a mutual extradition treaty. If that fails, temporarily suspend the human rights act while you jet him to the fate he deserves.

While I know most here are labour supporters, I think we can at least agree that on this issue the govt is absolutely correct to get him removed no matter what.
G. Do you honestly think that because we do not vote poxy Tory , then we are Labour supporters. You are like the Government that you support. Blind to anything else. Now back to ABU.
We cant get rid of Abu Qatada. I cant get my breath. ISLAM. What is happening in Britain now is similar to what their raping, murdering, child molesting, lying, selfish, fascist ‘prophet’ did at the beginning of this disgusting religion of hate. To gain followers, Muhammad wrote Surahs preaching the tolerance and acceptance of other people and religions.

When he acquired riches and power (through violence and lies) he then changed his tune. No longer was it the case of infidels or kafirs being tolerated, it was now an ultimatum of three options. (These are the three options Islam gives you).

1. Convert to Islam.
2. Submit as an inferior citizen (dhimmi) and pay the non-Muslim tax, the Jizya.
3. Be killed.

The EU is forcing everyone within its dictatorship to accept Islam.

Anyone who has actually researched Islam and the Quran will know that the goal of Islam is to bring the world into the house of Allah. That includes Britain, and, while living in taxpayer funded accomodation and spending your taxes on themselves, they scheme and plot against this nation.
In all of this I have not used a swear word once. One way or another, We must get rid of all these people before its too late. Trifle thee not as thy time is short.
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote