Old 22-06-2013, 14:01   #10
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Game of thrones (HBOS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
a sort of psychic vampirism.

There'll probably be some of that in later episodes I imagine!

Whether you consider that possible or not - watching such violence is not physically harmless, so why do it.
Sorry, did I miss my appointment? I don't recall booking in with you Doctor Mags.

It's a TV series, I'm a bloke & not averse to some good looking Wench waggling her bits about, not so keen about the tadgers though. As to the rest of it, I believe I have the mental faculty to discern fact from fantasy/fiction, enough to be able to function affably within a civilised society.

Unlike yourself I've not been reclusive & have enjoyed or not as the case maybe the big wide World in all its grime & glory, from the simple pleasures of family, friends & nature, to the depths of depravity that mankind can inflict upon each other (being a soldier afforded me this insight to our darker nature.) But despite it all I'm still plodding along gamely, like I said it's a television series, It's not real & as long as I can make that distinction I think I'll get by.