View Single Post
Old 23-09-2013, 11:55   #877
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Town Centre Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
I wouldn't think opprobrium from a flat track bully like yourself would cause any sleepless nights in Singapore Less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Doesn't this post count as a personal insult, and as such is against the rules of the forum?
What has to be considered Margaret is to whom is it an insult?

Yes of course he was having a dig at me, however I could consider it a back handed compliment, after all, what is a 'flat track bully'?

From what I understand it is someone that is good at beating mediocre opponents but will never be good enough to beat the elite.

This poses two questions;_

1/ Who does he consider to be my mediocre opponents?

2/ Who does he consider to be the elite?

In answer to question 1/ obviously he is attempting to insult the members of this site, that is of course with the exception for himself he considers himself and perhaps (though doubtful), a few others to be the elite of 2/, even the member from Singapore is probably considered to be of lower intellect than he!

He attempts to impress/show off what he considers his extensive vocabulary by using words such as:-
opprobrium

Now this, actually just shows him up, because if he really wanted to get a point across he would use plain English, but he has to feed his inflated ego somehow, so this is how he does it.

The man is full of nothing but bluster or as cashy would say, 'urine and wind', (yes cashy I know you wouldn't say urine but the swear checker got in the way).

Shame he feels an urgent need to put everyone in their place, some points he gets right but in most of his posts he just attempts to deride anyone else's opinions.

I bear him no personal animosity indeed in some ways I feel sorry for him, if he tried less to be superior, his intellect would actually shine through.

So, I no doubt have opened that can of worms once more, the one from when he first joined us and used to follow me from post to post thinking his insults and put downs really did bother me. I hope it doesn't happen I don't need the attention that I used to get from his earlier rantings.

Last edited by Less; 23-09-2013 at 11:57.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote