View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 13:54   #138
Barrie Yates
Senior Member+

Re: Mancie's Thread - The Road to the Titles

How the hell am I supposed to convalesce when my team appears to be going into meltdown. Other than beating the scousers – and that was probably done as a favour so that they can try and concentrate on the League – did note that the Scouse Ladies did win something even though the suggestion was made that they bought it.

Why Moyes changed his team around after doing the scousers, who knows. I thought the idea of Jones and Carrick together was good as with the back four – Buttner needs a bit more experience though. I do concede that certain players are not good enough for La Crème – Nani, Ferdinand, Evra, Anderson, Young and possibly Valencia if he doesn’t start doing again what he does best. Kagawa has a way to go to adjust to the demands of the PL and perhaps the worst thing of all is Vidic, he appears to have lost that domination of the box.

And so to this week, SD away – that can be utter humiliation and then another pitfall lying in wait at Sunderland.

Ah well, time will tell – watch this space.

Thanks to all for the personal good wishes - getting there thanks but maybe another couple of weeks before back to normal - let the jousting continue.