View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:11   #29
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
It looks like we have differing views on how to live your life.
So no I will not be one of the Few, much as the vast majority of the Human Race.
Which kind of begs the question, why would God, who we are told is benevolent, forsake us.

I will not be drawn into a religious arguement, I respect your beliefs, it is a shame you see fit to question and judge mine.
Hi Boeing Guy,

I am very grateful that you have given me a platform to speak although it was not my original intention. A forum member asked a question, albeit an old question and I decided to answer it after reading the other replies and deciding they didn't answer the question; but what is wrong with being old. We do not question the multiplication tables because they are old and neither should we question the word of God. He is able to redeem us or throw us into the everlasting lake of fire. We are told that he loves us and doesn't want anyone to perish but most people simply do not believe him and substitute something else in its place like maybe giving to some good cause. Now I would be the last person to say one shouldn't give to good causes but it is not what God requires of us. He has stated quite clearly what he wants. It is so simple that even a child can understand but we have a rebellious spirit and resist his will.