View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:28   #31
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Amazing isn't it from a few short paragraphs this God botherer can take on the role of the almighty and so sentence you to an everlasting hell.
I've said it before and here I go again, if BG is not to get through those pearly gates the first person he will see is the person so conceited that he/she can proclaim what his/her God has in store for BG.
Something tells me perhaps whosoever you are it might on Remembrance Day for you to learn a little humility from those that have fallen?
They gave their lives so that you can pontificate about how others live their lives!
Hi, Less,

Nice to meet you. Amazing what a few lines of scripture will do! A friend of mine use to say that soldiers didn't give their lives, they had it taken from them. Thinking about the Accrington Pals who were almost wiped out in one day in the Great War, I can't help feeling that there was truth in his statement. I was never called upon to do service for the Queen and Country but I can't help feeling that the soldiers were asked to do far more than their duty. That is my view not the word of God.

Last edited by K99WARD; 10-11-2013 at 11:30.
Accrington Web