View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:40   #33
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
because you believe(in) something does not automatically make it true.
You are fortunate to live in a country where you can speak of your views......but there are other views too...and other beliefs with their own set of believers.
Yes you answered a question, but the reason for the question is long gone. Gayle explained why she wanted to have some information...it was to allow her to make choices in respect of an event she was to be responsible for organising.

To be honest, if you want to be part of the forum and post on many and various topics then you will be made welcome.
If you are here as an evangelist, to promote your beliefs then I assure you, you have chosen a rocky road.
I am pleased that you have such strong faith......but there will be many on here who will not want to share it.
Hi Margaret,

Nice to meet you. I am well aware that the Christian road is a rocky one but I never shied away from truth, ever. If there are those who don't wish to hear my views then they should either ignore them or try a different forum. I am COMMANDED to declare God's views as expressed in the bible. I am aware that they will not be popular and may even tempt some to ignore forum rules in their replies but that is not for me to decide. I will not be gagged by majority mob rule, so as my dad used to say, they will have to lump it.

Last edited by K99WARD; 10-11-2013 at 11:42. Reason: Spelling error