View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 12:32   #41
Boeing Guy
JFT96

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
I could show you and will show you if you insist, Boeing Guy but why take my word for it? We live in an age of unbelief on a scale never known before and yet we have an Internet resource also on a scale never been known before either. I recommend a Google search. When one does one's own research it always sticks in the brain better. I am a great believer in exercising the brain: something that never happens watching Coronation Street which instead acts as an anaesthetic. They used to say that religion was the opium of the people—now it's TV!
Already tried, i got over a million hits..........
Funny you should mention the mind, I am open to any views, even those that are so blinkered but to believe blindly in a book.

I give up, you are not prepared to discuss this with any logic, thats the problem with Religion, it does not allow Science, or any form of logic to enter into it.
Dinosaurs.......evolution for example....
I will not waste my day any longer, as you refuse to listen to mine or anyone elses side, you blindly ignore 'mob rule' and will force Gods word on to us.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion