View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 13:38   #53
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Christian Science

Just out of curiosity (you know, that thing that killed the Moggie) I had a quick skeg of our new contributors profile. Well 76 eh? So you've had a few good years out of this world & now that things are getting a bit close to the bone, you're hedging your bets I see.

That's fine mate, you crack on & draw whatever comfort you can from "your belief", but as to the rest of us unrepentant sinners, we're quite happily cruising along in our own little ways & worlds. Religion mate, is a crutch/crux/ crock, depending on your viewpoint & position, that said it's also a personal thing, like boils, hygiene, & dangly bits, basically best kept private & to yourself. Nobody wants it rammed down their throat, or rubbed under their noses (unless of course you're of a certain sexual bent or political class).

So in effect what I'm saying is, you're probably better off keeping shtum on the subject & most definitely don't go try forcing your views on the average unconvinced/unconcerned citizenry, believe me it'll make your future (participation?) on these boards much more enjoyable.