View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 17:21   #73
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
Calling you Winnie was a genuine error on my part which I later corrected.
Hey don't worry about it, I have a forgiving nature and can tolerate those that tolerate others.

Quote:
It does take a little time to get used to a new forum as they are all slightly different. I used to be top poster by a long way at HOMEWITHGOD forum but it eventually closed down. I had no idea that there was such an interesting one so near to home.
Oh, Dear so, how long have you been cast out into the wilderness of the WWW 40 days? 40 nights?
All of the above?

So you managed to close down one website and thought you would come along and do the same for us?

Well gee thank's, help like yours we don't need.
Quote:
You are perfectly correct in your preferences.
You don't know what my preferences are, but I bet you have a Biblical quote standing by just in case, (why does Leviticus spring to mind for me? must learn to google).

Quote:
What many people forget is that having been given free will we will be judged on it. It is not intended to be the kind of free will where one does as one pleases but free to do as God requires. Jesus did indeed die for our sins. One hopes that he did not die in vain. It is a vain hope that we can be saved by 'being good' because no one is good enough, no one!
Cheap salesmans tricks, offers you something that doesn't quite match what's written on the box.