View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 20:04   #99
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
So if you're not supposed to mix with us Philistines & heathens, why are you still here preaching?
Hi Dave in squareheadland. This is not a criticism. They really do have square heads. We once had an exchange German student at school but I wouldn't speak to her. After starting two world wars (I'm sure she wasn't responsible) but today is Remembrance Sunday when we remember our dead (all the ones they killed or maimed). I spent my childhood hiding in a celar while the sirens wailed and the German bombers roared overhead. We were not the targets except for a few strays. It was the innocent children of Manchester who were the ones to cop it.

St Paul told us that we couldn't escape the world because we live it. We are COMMANDED to tell the gospel. Nothing further is required of us. We do not save anybody like the mass majority like to scoff. Ours is the job of a messenger and the news we deliver is known as the Good News. It is good news to the saved but to the unregenerate majority it is bad news because it speaks of their unforgiven sins and tells of a future judgment. It need not be a condemnation but it is because they will not repent.

Jesus said, "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."

Last edited by K99WARD; 10-11-2013 at 20:08.