View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 21:09   #2
Mick
Resting in Peace

Re: New Photo Competition 25

NOTICE PLEASE READ BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR ENTERIES TO THE COMPETITION

It has come to my attention that there might be a problem uploading photos to the Gallery
We have had this before so I know what the problem is but there is not a lot I can do about it only the site owner can reset the space.

The Gallery is a add-on to the site and the owner had to allot space in the gallery for each member ordinary members get a set amount (not sure of how much) members that donate to the site get more space on the servers
If you have run out of space then you can’t upload to the gallery
This can be altered by the owner but not something I can do
Although the gallery software will reduce a large photo file you’re still allocated the high amount eg: you upload a photo that is 3mb the site will reduce this for the gallery to say 100kb but you’re still allocated the 3mb which comes off the amount your account was set up with.
So please reduce the file size of your photo BEFORE uploading it
If you still have problems please PM me as I can upload your photos for you I have unlimited space.
If the problem gets too bad I will have to stop the competitions till the owner can sort the gallery out again sorry about this.
At the moment there seems to be 2 members that have had problems
Also instead of uploading all 5 photos together try doing it one at a time after resizing the file of course.
Any problems please let me know through the PM system and I will see what I can do for you.
Mick

Last edited by Mick; 02-12-2013 at 05:23.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote