View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 16:21   #6
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Soft-touch Britain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Agreed ... it has to do with fear of female sexuality and viewing women as property ... and those are two core "beliefs" of Islamists. If it is a culture, it is a culture of exclusion, one which treats like shiite over half the world's population. It doesn't belong in the UK, Canada, the US, Australia ... in fact, any Western democracy based on principles of equality. And, while I'm at it, let's not forget homophobia. So, by tolerating extreme forms of Islamic religion and culture too many western nations are tolerating anti-semitism, gynophobia, homophobia, terrorism and a whole bunch of other nasty stuff. And Islamists (by the by, that is different from "muslims") play on this weakness in order to promote their medieval world view.

If only we could wean ourselves off oil ....
Sorry Eric, it not only doesn't belong in western culture, it just doesn't belong.
I couldn't imagine allowing such an act as this being performed on my daughter at that age, but I really can't imagine a woman that's been abused prepared to abuse other children in this way.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote