View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 17:32   #299
Boeing Guy
JFT96

Re: Mancie's Thread - The Road to the Titles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
The way we are going we will be lucky to make the top half of the table. Now he says he may not be able to get the players he wants in January - to my mind he should already have been starting negotiations months ago.
Nobody expected it to be easy for him but this is bordering on the ridiculous - reminiscent of the scousers when KK left the first time around but I don't expect it will take as long for us to return to the big time as it has the scousers - if they stay the course this season
Still, pretty sure that the title will stay in Manchester and not be corroded or nicked by being in scouse land for a year.
Now now Barrie, you must back your manager, after all he is the chosen one. To be fair to him, he has inherited a mixed bag of a side propped up by Rooney and Van Persie, lets face it he needs time to implement his style, at least 6 years

If you can hold on to Rooney in the summer, you may be able to challenge for top 5 next year, but lets face it, he will be off the minute a decent offer comes in, after all his contacts due in a year or so.
Welcome to the mid table, I believe they are now calling Old Trafford the Moyesoleum

Good news, Sky sports are saying David Moyes will be given money to buy some players this month, Great you need Baines....:and a few more from Everton

Transfer boost for Manchester United as David Moyes promised funds to target central midfielder | Football News | Sky Sports

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote