View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 18:27   #121
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: is Christianity a force for good?

I fear this story might be a bit too adult for the forum. If so report and ask for this to thread to be moved to 18+

In response to irresponsibly lightly joking about hallucinogenic substances and driving. I will tell you a story from my youth.

The few things I recall from my second(and last) mushroom experience was that I attempted to eat my tea at my parents house whilst all kinds of family madness was going on. My dad was drunk and in a bad mood (I think) and I was laughing at him, trying to hold it in then all of a sudden I felt as though I was in a black and white movie and that my food was the only thing in colour. It was a Sunday, mum had made Sunday roast and all the trimmings. My food kept moving and doing strange things. I mostly had my eyes closed as I ate it. Strange that when I closed my eyes I could still see things, though static and chaotic. I remember(later on in the night) my friends face moving from where I last saw it, to 5 or six different places. It then started filling up my vision, lots of his faces. My heart was pounding as I forced my eyes wide open where my brain started to take new images again.

Afterwards I left for a friends house. Outside my friends were all experiencing one thing or another. One felt his feet wasn't working and that he was floating, one wondered who had turned out the lights(it was night time) and so on. The woman across the road come out of her house and she was a rather large woman. She had her dressing gown on and practically nothing else. She Flashed herself(this actually happened) and beams of multicoloured light fired out from her private parts and with the force like a gust of wind it propelled me into my friends house whilst I was screaming something incomprehensible.

It Took a friend who refused to take them and who was watching us most the night to get my mind away from what had happened. His words and his funny cigarettes helped. I found myself in a house down the street where the woman's daughter lived. I had no recollection how I had got there and I had a newspaper on my lap, turned to the horoscopes page. It was very late or very early, I don't remember. I had drank quite a few cans of k1664(my fave beer back in my late teens) and had come down off the mushrooms there I think. I looked at the page and this is no joke. My horoscopes said "you will be tripping the light fantastic this weekend"

Bits of other things I can remember from peoples experiences
"bathroom wallpaper followed me downstairs"
"mum caught me in front of the TV and asked what I doing, I told her 'watching TV'"(it was turned off)
one came back one day all his body red, he had been "fighting with nettles"
one guy having a really bad time drank 2 cartons of orange juice(heard that vitamin C helped stop the effects) and go so desperate

and so on

So this story being told.

I have never learned to drive. I have never trusted myself enough SOBER to try it, and I have liked my drink too much for best part of ten years to want to learn. But from my own personal experience from taking mushrooms, you would have to be extremely stupid to want to drive you car whilst under the influence.