View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 14:29   #19
Gordon Booth
Senior Member+

Re: Is hopi ear candling affective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I have had me ears syringed many times, due to wax build ups, it can vary depending where yeh have it done, The first time was when i lived in spain n lukewarm water was used wi great results, my hearing improved a great deal. when i returned here i had occasion to go to my local medical practice in accy, the first time i had it done the water was cold. which was painful,i kicked off about it n said do yeh actually know what yer doing!! cos i'm damn sure clueless is the answer.
Funny you should mention that, cashman. I've just had mine done this afternoon- no success so back again next week.

After reading Olivias claims , I tried putting a lighted dinner candle in my ear. Couldn't get the thick end in and when I pushed the thin end in the flame went out.Perhaps that's why it didn't work! And by the time I got to the bathroom all the hair on that side of my head had burned off. Olivia never mentioned that!

The nurse said she'd never seen an ear full of bright red wax which wouldn't move.Do you think I should have mentioned the dinner candle?

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 06-02-2014 at 14:31.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote