View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 15:19   #5
accyman
God Member

Re: Bigoted or free speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
If he was being a bigot hasn't he got a right to be even if it doesn't make him popular?

I have been castigated on this very forum for using the 'N' word, I was using it as a reference to the colour brown, I explained that in electrical terms it was used as reference to brown coloured wires in the auto industry, it's many a year since I was involved in that side of electronics, I wonder what they are forced to say as an alternative these days?
it was also used to name a shade of boot polish

green i think it was

odd thing is i have black american buddies who i chat with on skype and play games online against and as long as i call them a lucky nigga and not a lucky nigger they are more than fine with the word

hell it was only a few weeks ago teh press were slating clarkson for saying the bridge had a slope on it (which it did) in reference to how badly they had built a bridge to cross a river but because one of teh people he had worked with side by side for days and into the night happened to be brown and on the bridge the press said he was using an old term for blacks slope to be racist.I think it fair to mention that neither clarkson,may or hammond beat or whipped these black people while building the bridge or at least not on camera

all i can say is if your the type of person who looks for things to complain about on other peoples behalf then you are guarenteed to be what i like to call a complete funt

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote