View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 13:27   #44
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Bigoted or free speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
I don't know much about Mr Clarkson's TV programmes , other than that they are mainly about motoring which does not interest me in the least .

Mr Churchill was correct when he referred to the "infernal combustion engine" .

However I do know that Mr Clarkson has a history of taking pleasure in insulting people in an inappropriate way .

It bugs me that my money , in the form of the TV Licence I pay annually , goes into the pockets of such people as Mr Clarkson .

The BBC should sack him , in the same way that I would have been sacked if I had used my position to say such things as he has said .
Regarding the licence fee, with recent revelations, it seems the licence fee pays for far more unsavoury characters than clarky (that really should "bug" you).
He shouldn't have to apologise because some weasel found a bit of 2 year old footage and used it to stab him in the back?
I'm unsure but, wasn't it Clarky himself who suggested that the footage in question be reshot?

The BBC won't sack him he makes them far too much money and even if they did, I reckon ITV would snap him up in a instant.

A pocket full of money may cause some discomfort, but only a fool would throw that money away.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 06-05-2014 at 13:29.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote