View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 21:11   #176
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Do the Scots REALLY want Independance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I'm still undecided I could listen to a no voter have a little rant and agree with most of what they're saying but that also applies for a yes voter

I seen a few debates on TV but,as yet,nothing has swung me so to speak.
Who really wants to be in the EU anyway? All they do is come up with silly laws, human rights, you only have to look at the latest ban on hoovers to see their cuckoo).

Personally, I'd vote YES on the 18th. It's nothing to do with nationalism or Braveheart. Simply a wish for not having a government that is a puppet to the puppet master US
You mean you would welcome that greasy spoon Alex Salmond and his sidekick Nicola Sturgeon looking after your interests??? WHY?
These are no different from the politicians we have in Westminster...they are only there to make sure they have a warm coat for the winter.
Also Scotland will have to sign up to Schengen agreement and then all those currently in France but wanting to get into Britain will just get a ferry to Scotland and hop over the border......because regardless of what the political parties say...they will not have control over borders.

It is going to be a huge can of worms........and will damage all those who currently live in both nations.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote