View Single Post
Old 19-09-2014, 05:49   #245
accyman
God Member

Re: Do the Scots REALLY want Independance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Listening to the radio, seems like the whining nats are getting jammed back in to their box. They've had a spanking & it's now time our so called leaders laid down new rules to the upstarts who brought on all this guff.

Footing the bill for all the campaigning would be a good start.
quite the opposite david cameron is going to reward them but as they are already getting free university , free prescriptions regardless of income i dread to think what we are going to have to go without so he can give them god knows what.

i personally find it abhorant that people with cancer in England for example have to play a postcode lottery as to if they get treatment/drugs for cancer while people in scotland ,wales and ireland get all the drugs they want no questions asked and dont even have to pay a penny towards them

either we all pay for prescriptions or we all dont and the same goes for everything else

we are after all together as the United Kingdom or are supposed to be

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 19-09-2014 at 05:53.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote