Thread: Car Crash
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2014, 15:35   #36
accyman
God Member

Re: Car Crash

dill hall traffic lights are just as bad it wont be long before theres a fatality there and whitebirk is even worse and a messy pile up just begging to happen especially with how quick the lights change

at whitebirk as soon as the light goes red the green is instantly on for the opposite traffic.Theres usually a couple of seconds grace but they change dangerously quick at whitebirk

i once rang the police station and suggested they park a traffic cop at the lights for just 10 mins so they can see for themselves how many people jump red lights and how dangerous the situation is at whitebirk but they just told me to ring LCC who dont care at all about the issue

im not a fusspot i rang the police after an articulated waggon jumped red and nearly killed me and my child in full view of a traffic cop who did absolutely nothing despite witnessing the event

no one is a perfect driver but jumping red should be an instant ban theres absolutely no excuse for jumping red considering the likely results if another car is crossing the junction

Familes have been destroyed because of 1 persons inability to wait and something needs to be done before more families suffer

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 13-10-2014 at 15:41.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote