View Single Post
Old 25-10-2014, 20:45   #67
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Car Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Which taxi firm and which member?
I see Central taxi's turn up the no entry buses only on Abbey Street (or is that bit Whalley Road) often. They also don't understand what the double yellow lines mean outside The Broadway or the no return within 1 hour outside their place.
To be fair ish to them I see lots of other people do it as well but as so called professional drivers they should no better.

There is a massive need for traffic enforcement in Hyndburn, the Police are letting us down.
Let me dissect this post like you usually do..

Have you evidence of Central Taxis doing this? Have you reported this to the police? Did you take their number and report tham to the licensing authority? Has there been any consequence to Central taxis or response to you?

What makes you assume that they dont understand double yellow lines/no return? Have you spoken to them? Do they have learning disabilities? Have you pointed this out to the relevant authorities?

On what basis do you claim that there is a 'massive need' for traffic enforcement and police letting us down'?

With regard to the professional driver comment, seem to recall in the dim and distant past arguing with you about selfish drivers jumping the queue on motorways by ignoring the lane closure ahead sign until the very last minute and forcing your way in which you thought was perfectly acceptable???