Thread: Car Crash
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2014, 23:22   #70
accyman
God Member

Re: Car Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post

There is a massive need for traffic enforcement in Hyndburn, the Police are letting us down.
the problem is some clown in government a few years ago decided to make the majority of traffic law the councils problem especially illigal parking taking the job away from the police.Basically now after 5pm theres virtually no one enforcing the law as the police no longer see it as their job. Its not that they cant issue tickets and fines its simply from what i have personally witnessed they are too damn lazy and unwilling to take over from the traffic wardens after 5pm with very few exceptions to that.

lancashire county council are just as bad they would rather protect the red light jumper than the child using a crossing as it is taught to keep it safe and using the green man to cross.

i hate to sound calous but without knowing teh figures required it seems enough people havnt died yet to warrant lancashire county councils attention

withthat tradgedy at asda Lancashire county council will focus on that the driver had no licence rather than look at the problem of red light jumping which is becoming a problem to the point there may as well be no lights at all

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote