View Single Post
Old 27-10-2014, 10:23   #90
Eric
God Member

Re: Mancie's Thread - The Scousers search for the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
You might be but what about your acolytes?
Good game today, kept on your coat tails, certainly getting better and when VP gets fully fit and WR is back plus the injuries are finally cleared up - just hope we don't get an infection of "heavy legs" a la Sterling.
When are the dodgers "chosen ones" (Balotelli & Lambert), going to start being strikers - football that is, not Mum's neighbours
Actually watched the game ... not bad at all; very entertaining ... I do think that, for United, that this just might be "the end of the beginning". Seemed like some real team spirit was happening. Alto' the Dutch guy did make a mistake selling Wellbeck, he'll probably do well. There seem to be lots of positves ... De Gea, for example, what is he? 23? Looks like they won't have to worry about goaltending for a while. I was always impressed by him ... even when he was making the occasional screw up. But there is no shortage of good goalies in the league, unlike the officials. Football must be the worst refereed sport on the planet. I've watched a couple of dozen hockey games so far this season, and have not seen any dodgy calls by the guys in the striped shirts.

Anyway, back to the World Series and the beautiful game on ice.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote