View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 16:08   #1
Zero

Panjenix Acoustic Club

Hi Folks, just thought I'd post to let you know about the acoustic club I've been running for a while now, which is now taking place Every Wednesday at the Forts Arms, Clayton Le Moors.
Each week we perform a few songs with our Band Panjenix then we host an open mic where performers can come along and plug in and play a few tunes themselves.
Full PA is provided and engineered by myself and on the 1st Wednesday of the month we feature a special guest artist.
Admission is FREE as are Brews (Donations Accepted)
We have a wealth of local talent and are always ready to welcome anyone to have a go.
The music is not just Folk, or Acoustic or of any particular genre and we're not averse to the odd poem or 3, but we don't have drums and amps set up to Jam 12 bar for 20 minutes :-)

OK I Said "Every Wednesday"
Except for Christmas (Xmas and NYE Weds)
So this Wednesday we are pure acoustic in the bar, no amps wires etc, just instruments and voices. Free Drink for musicians and some food for all.

Then NO CLUB until Saturday 20th December for our Christmas party with Free Sandwiches (The Band) and Free Sandwiches (The Snack) usual club stuff and some open mic. Free Admission

Then NO CLUB until Wed 14th of Jan when we are Very Proud to announce Special Guest T.V. Smith. Punk Legend and former frontman of "The Adverts" performing his solo acoustic material and promoting his new album "I Delete"
This is the 3rd anniversary of the PAC so party mood :-D
Usual Club Stuff and some food. Please book on if you wanna open mic at this one.
And still FREE Admission Can you believe it.

OK I hope that this is of some interest to you, if so come and check it out.
It really is a proper good do

The club is in the evening from 8pm until midnight.
Special Guests are on stage at 10pm

If you use Facebook you can like our page to receive updates and also see more detailed event pages about the nights.
Here's the link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Panje...29290147185296

Z

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk

Last edited by Mick; 11-12-2014 at 05:53.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web