View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 11:51   #11
fc:stanley
Senior Member+

Re: Coleman unsackable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
There is no doubt he has split the fans right down the middle....

As a man, I simply cannot stomach the bloke and woulden't trust him as far as I can throw him. As shown with the disgusting abuse aimed at the main stand during the Northampton game (in which he has aparently apologised since) The number of people that simply wont watch us with him in charge is rising every week unfortunately.

No doubt he has his failings, as seen probably more than ever with the whole Crooks situation, which was probably the biggest financial blow in the history of the club.

However as others have pointed out, we are sat in mid table, which as everyone knows is a fantastic achievement for our club. We simply do not have the money to sack a manager anyway. Until that situation changes, he wont be going anywhere.
I think if he got us midtable with or without money why would we sack him ?

This thread is an absolute joke!

The fact is smudgie you said the players arnt behind him ? As you could clearly see on Tuesday if you was there that every player ran themself into the ground to get that win !

Now your saying the list of people not going to games because of Coleman is increasing .... Can I see this list ? How many people are not going ? 1,2,3,4, 5 at a push? It's not 100's or 1000's! I also think it's quite sad if you don't go to your clubs game because you don't like the manager ! Throughout Beatties rein how much I disliked him throughout it I still went the home games and most of the away as it's the team your supporting and your club not just the manager! The reason people don't come are because of the rubbish football played at the minute and the facilities , nothing to do with John And Jimmy being involved at the club!

Our most successful manager is back at our club keeping us afloat on crap finances, not his full team and now a vendetta!

I'm bewildered...

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote