View Single Post
Old 24-02-2015, 00:24   #51
accyman
God Member

Re: Is Accrington going to become a haven for the homeless?

i read he had switched locations and the stuff that was set fire to was stuff he had left behind

he could go to shelter anytime and get help but its his protest and i wont tell him how to protest infact iv read many have offered to help him but he refuses help

a lot of anger has brewed up over his belongings been torched but by what iv read on facebook he had left them behind after switching to a new sleeping location and unfortunatley if you abandon or dump a pile of crap where kids and vandals can see it in plain sight it will get set fire to eventually.Even our MP graham jones took to facebook worrying about this mans gear been burned.

if people feel they must help the homeless there are many genuine cases of people who did not ask to be homeless or make themselves homeless and shelter are always looking for help to help these genuine people

in my younger years i found myself homeless and lived on the streets for almost 6 months or to be more specific i slept in bus shelters , train shelters, the old bowlig green shelters up the coppice and occasionally in the back of waggons.If it was really cold the police would let me sit in the waiting area at accy station if it wasnt busy to warm up.I held down a full time job and saved what i could from my YTS to get my deposit for a flat so when i hear of people intentionally making themselves homeless it kinda pi**es me off a touch especially when by what iv read elswhere hes getting sympthy because stuff he basically fly tipped got set on fire

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote